RFM101S Stick pack
If you are looking for an economical solution for your stick pack needs, our versatile multi lane RFM101S stick pack machine can pack from 5 to 10 lanes to form different shapes of stick pack sachet. A standard width is available from 17 mm and 5 to 10 lanes. A production capacity is 250 stick pack/min (for 5 lanes) and 400 stick pack/min (for 10 lanes).
RM101S stick pack machine is operated by volumetric system for free-flowing product. It is possible to use that machine for sugar, salt, silica gel, sweeteners, granular coffee, black pepper etc. in the industries such as pharmacy, food, agricultural and chemicals.
RFM101S stick pack machine is manufactured using high standards and is user-friendly. It allows you to offer a wide range of options to your customers. The options for RFM 101S stick pack machine are unlimited, individual solutions can be produced easily.
Omron/Siemens (PLC) is used in all stick bag machines that we produce, which facilitates the change of setting. During production, adjustments are made using a touch panel to achieve different package sizes.
RFM 101S offers long-term, high-performance and compact solutions. In addition, reliable weight control during packaging results in less product loss and is easy to use and clean.
The materials that can be used are: paper- PE, triplex aluminum, OPP+PE and all international packaging materials.
We manufacture our machines in CE standard necessary for obtaining all food certificates. We provide long life and reliable machines, with minimum energy consumption, 2 years warranty and easy supply of spare parts.
RFM101S fully automatic stick pack machine for filling and sealing. It is applicable for packing powder and granular materials such as sugar, salt, silica jel, etc, in the industries of pharmacy, food, and agricultural chemicals.
- The machine’s internal mechanism and working parts are made of aluminum and stainless steel.
- An optimal combination of a mechanical and pneumatic system in the main mechanism of the machine enables perfect result with low energy and air consumption.
- Control system with PLC high accuracy and adjusting range.
- “7” touch screen panel
- Compatible with a various filling system.
- Photocell system with print color memory
- Free coordination property for jaw group
- Eccentric motor system on jaw moves
- sensor controlling reel ending (optional)
- filling sensor controlling filling tank (optional)
- possibility to fill between 2gr to 10 gr.
- 5-6-7-10 lanes packing system
- 5-6-7-10 compartments volumetric filling system
- SS316 product contact parts for highly corrosive products like salt, chemical, etc.
- SS316 Stainless steel material on the filling group
- Simple and user-friendly machine.
- Low maintenance and low operating cost.
- Products to be packed: Salt, sugar, thin granular products
- Bags type: stick pack
- Free operator training
What is stick pack ?
- The stick pack is a modern type of packaging: it is handy, attractive and comfortable. Stick packs contain the type of bag packages and are sealed lengthwise.
- When used for packaging of portions, the stick pack has an ideal ratio of packaged product to the minimum packaging material. Hence, a stick pack needs 40 % less film material than a sachet of a similar size.
- The stick pack may be filled with products in liquid, paste and powder form; it is very popular since it is easy to handle. A stick pack offers a comfortable way of consumption because types of products as granulates, fluids, medicine or candies can be consumed anytime and away from home. Additionally, the package can be disposed of easily.
- Reform Stick pack machine designed to package free-flowing powders, granules, creams or pastes products. you can check our stick pack machine range and products. you can contact us for more information about Reform Stick pack machine.